Thank you so much Fabulous 5th Grade Fun! for giving me this award! It's really cool that people are following my little teaching life and getting something out of it! :)
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are appreciated and to help spread the word about new blogs.
QUESTIONS I MUST ANSWER:
1. Beach or Snow? BEACH! I grew up in Long Beach, NY and live near Myrtle Beach, SC!
2. Sweet or Salty? BOTH
3. Do you collect anything? If so, what? If not, what would you start collecting? I collect pins on Pinterest...I am obsessed!
4. Family tradition? Lasagna on Christmas
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Closer to family and still loving teaching
6. If you could change one thing in education, what would it be? Red Tape and Classroom Walk-throughs
7. What is your favorite dinner recipe? My mom's Italian Onion Soup
8. Do you have a TpT store? If yes, what's the link? Nope
9. What is your best teaching memory? Helpingone of my 4th graders get the help he needed. Now, years later, I saw him on Halloween and he and his mom said he was on the honor roll in high school! AWESOME
10. Something you have always wanted to do? Live in Paris for at least 6 months (I got engaged there!)
11. The lottery question...what would be your first purchase? A home in my hometown for my parents and sisters. They would appreciate it since they were hit by Sandy
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
- Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.)
- No tag back, but please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you!
MY NOMINEES ARE.....
Ramblings of a 5th grade Teacher
Ramblings of a 5th and 6th grade Teacher
5th Grade Tomfoolery
The Reading Sage
Learning in Bliss
Fifth grade Dugout
Nerdy, Nerdy, Nerdy
Mrs. Tilmon Says
1. What is a book you’ve read that changed your life or affected you strongly in some way?
2. What were your favorite things to do when you were a kid?
3. What are your top 3 movies?
4. Which goal for yourself are you most proud of accomplishing?
5. What do you do to pamper yourself after a tough day?
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
7. How do you balance blogging and teaching with the rest of your life?
8. What trait do you admire most in others? Why?
9. How did you get into education?
10. Why do you blog? What inspired you to start?
11. If you could live in another part of the world, where would it be? Why?